Webinar Hosted by SHSMD
Today’s savvy consumers are increasingly using digital channels to access care. 51% of patients have scheduled an appointment online and 70% prefer a provider that offers digital reminders. What should a health system consider when engaging these patients? Our panel will address digital strategies that can create a better consumer experience while helping improve patient access to quality care.
During this webinar, our panel will discuss:
- Expanding access across digital touchpoints, platforms and service lines
- Evaluating the search and scheduling experience to ensure it meets patients’ and providers’ needs
- Establishing engagement touchpoints to reduce no shows, communicate prescription refills and encourage preventive care
- Metrics focused on C-level values to help uncover opportunities for improvement
- Reed Smith, Vice President of Digital Strategy, Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock, Inc.
- Amber Allen, Executive Director of Primary Care, Innovation & Quality
- Jordan Pisarcik, Vice President of Customer Engagement & Growth, DocASAP