On-Demand Webinar for Healthcare Leaders
COVID-19 has driven us to adapt how we deliver and access care. However, these changes could be the tipping point for an overhaul of the U.S. healthcare delivery system.
Learn where healthcare is heading in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Attendees will hear from both providers and payors on several key trends, including:
- Telehealth and new care delivery protocols
- Payor and provider collaboration – what will it look like?
- Digitizing access to care and its implications
- Democratizing patient data – how will it happen?
- Population health management considerations
- Dr. David Nash, Founding Dean Emeritus,Jefferson College of Population Health
- Saurabh Kumar, Chief Financial Officer, United Healthcare
- Puneet Maheshwari, CEO of DocASAP