On-Demand Webinar for Healthcare Leaders
.According to a recent study, 44% of healthcare consumers want to receive care both in-person and virtually after the pandemic subsides. However, efficiently navigating patients to the right care can be a challenge.
Learn how healthcare providers are implementing digital-first strategies to enable seamless access to in-person and virtual care. You’ll see how this intuitive approach helps patients search for and select the right provider who treats their specific condition, in the right setting and at the right time.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Learn how to streamline access to virtual care across digital properties such as provider websites, search engines, and social media
- Identify how automating unique provider intake rules enables accurate access across care settings and specialties
- See an example of how provider search can navigate patients to both in-person and virtual care
- Learn top trends impacting how consumers will search for care in 2021
- Chris Walter, Business Relationship Executive at DocASAP
- Dave Dolton, Regional Vice President at DocASAP